Through The Inferno – Community, Discord, and DCS Game Server Rules
Official Server Rules: (in-game/discord/community)
Please note the rules listed here and are not limited to;
- You must always state your intentions in chat and/or on SRS. Always check F10 map for friendly aircraft who are ignoring our comms. It takes two to wreck and that makes you partially at fault. There is a zero tolerance policy for trolls or people interested in ruining the coop combat experience here. We have an auto kick/ban system in place for friendly fire incidents. Apologize in chat for any TK issues. Always check F10 map and IFF before firing. If you kill a friendly YOU are responsible for your actions.\Everyone should at minimum have online chat open with the TAB key. SHIFT + TAB to type. SRS radio is highly encouraged. The rules are simple. If you are doing something that would harm another player’s ability to have fun you probably shouldn’t be doing it.
- General griefing/trolling on our servers (discord and other methods of comms included) will not be tolerated. Admins and moderators will take any action that does not represent what an ‘ideal’ enlisted military fighter pilot would do as such as they see fit. Admins are always watching and easily reachable on discord.
- We do not and will not tolerate any form of toxic behavior towards anyone in our community. This includes but not limited to repeated incidents of; hostile behavior, poor sportsmanship, and racist/homophobic/misogynistic language in our community Discord or game servers.
- Use of ordinance on friendly airfields is a bannable offense. There should be NO reason to fire any weapons on friendly airbases. It is understandable that incidents may happen during invasions, however those events only take place after the third hour of server uptime and they DO NOT spawn anywhere near friendly spawns or friendly AI units. Any intentional kills or damage done via use of weapons to friendly AI or players on friendly airbases is will result in a ban from our server.
- Loading/arming and usage of nuclear weapons is strictly prohibited, especially when used on or near friendly airfields. This is a bannable offense.
- Please do not park in known spawn areas (helicopter spawn areas, marked parking spots/hangars/carrier elevators) to avoid spawn-in collisions. Do not intentionally ram other parked aircraft. Feel free to use any other open ramp area parking spots/ramps to park for rearm/refuel. Keep in mind that taxiways and runways should be kept clear at all times of parked aircraft.
- Takeoffs and landings (on airfields and carriers) should be done in a timely matter. Do not idle/park on active runways, taxiways or carrier launch/recovery areas.
- This is a combat server. Please refrain from performing aerobatics near friendly airbases (within ~10nm), fly professional and state intentions in chat to notify other pilots. Generally, we do not allow low-passes over active airbases below ~5,000 ft AGL without a valid reason such as but not limited to; (Traffic, combat, approved emergency procedures) You will be punished for reckless flying around other players.
- All moderators/admins have the discretion to deal with any offense as they see fit and deem necessary.
Punishments may vary in severity:
Automatic kick/ban by system:
–Kicked out of aircraft to spectators
– Kicked out of server
– Temporarilly Banned from server (Ban decays over time.)
Manually kick/ban by a Moderator/Admin:
–Kicked out of aircraft to spectators
– Kicked out of game server
– Banned from game server (Ban will be in place unless removed by an admin.)
– Banned from community Discord server. (Please note that in this case a ban from our community Discord server will also include a ban from our game servers.)
Please respect our admins/moderators. We’re open to discuss any issues you may have regarding the community or the in-game server, but we will not tolerate any disrespect towards the admins, moderators or our community members. If you do not fully understand any of the rules listed above, or need more clarification please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via our discord server. Upon joining any over our comms (discord, SRS, etc…) or game servers on DCS World, means you agree to adhere to our rules listed above, else administrative actions will be enforced against you.