Official Server Rules:
- You must always state your intentions in chat and/or on SRS. Always check F10 map for friendly aircraft who are ignoring our comms. It takes two to wreck and that makes you partially at fault.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for trolls or people interested in ruining the coop combat experience here. We have an auto kick/ban system in place for friendly fire incidents. Apologize in chat for any TK issues. Always check F10 map and IFF before firing. If you kill a friendly YOU are responsible for your actions. This rule also includes but is not limited to; Disrespect to admins, members and other public players with offensive/explicit behavior in game chat, SRS, discord or other places where people interact with each other in regards to TTI servers.
- Everyone should at minimum have online chat open with the TAB key. SHIFT + TAB to type. SRS radio is highly encouraged. The rules are simple. If you are doing something that would harm another player’s ability to have fun you probably shouldn’t be doing it. Admins are always watching and easily reachable on discord.
- Do not park in the helicopter spawn area, as marked and noted in the breifing images. Feel free to use any other open area parking spots/ramps to park for rearm/refuel.
- This is a combat server. Please refrain from performing aerobatics near friendly airbases (within ~10nm), fly professional and state intentions in chat to notify other pilots. You will be kicked for reckless flying around other players.