Why did I get kicked
Kickable offenses include, but are not limited to:
- Taxiway takeoffs.
- Unannounced runway use that would jeopardize other aircraft’s’ safety.
- Flying over an airfield at an altitude lower than 5,000 ft, or any types of aerobatics in a 10 nm radius around it.
- Team kills with no apology.
- Excessive griefing.
- Being disrespectful towards other players.
- Use of racial slurs, or any speech a moderator might determine to be too offensive.
- Trolling other players, such as constant spiking, close flybys, etc.
- Parking in a helicopter spawn area, which is presented in the briefing picture.
- Being unresponsive from a moderator’s query. All players are expected to have their chat open at minimum. SRS is highly encouraged for announcing intentions and in depth coordination with other aircraft.
Any offense can be met with a kick or a ban at the discretion of the moderator/admin.
All moderators/admins have the discretion to deal with offenses listed or not as they see necessary.
All appeals will go through the moderator/admin who handled your case. An exception will be made if they can’t be contacted in a reasonable amount of time.